This blog is no longer being updated. I've moved on to The Accidental Weblog. Hope to see you there.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Well ain't this just a brilliant @#$% idea

So I'm thinking to myself, okay, I'm clearly overcommitted. Too much to do, too little time to do it in. Any decent physician would probably say look, kiddo, you've got a bit much on your plate, you're getting a bit freaked about it, and that ain't healthy. Stop it. Drop a few things. Some of it, it's not like it's gonna stop the world or anything.

So, obviously, the smart thing to do is start something *else*.

Like a blog.

Yeah. Brilliant. Let's do this thing.

No, there will be nothing blazingly insightful in this post. Can't say you can count on that happening in any of the posts, really, but then you probably knew that. It's a blog. I'm just gonna drool random bits of text into it now and then. Some of it will probably be so obscure and self-referential that it will make TS Eliot look positively accessible. I hope that's okay with all my nonexistent readers.

Awaaay we go then.