This blog is no longer being updated. I've moved on to The Accidental Weblog. Hope to see you there.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Mommy? Can I have my toy duck back now?

In keeping with this blog's fearless determination to bring you all the weird sex toy news that's fit to print* (and some that probably isn't, really), I really have to pass on this link... concerning, apparently, a vibrating duck... and the furor it... umm... aroused...

Or should I rephrase?

(Sings ... )

Rubber ducky, you're the one
You make my bath time so much fun
Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of youuuuu...


Welcome to Tennessee. Vibrating ducks will be prosecuted.

(* No, however, this most emphatically does not extend to any mention of the Bill O'Reilly/vibrator thing. I mean, apart from this concise comment on the business:

Ewww!

Thank you. We now resume irregular programming.)