This blog is no longer being updated. I've moved on to The Accidental Weblog. Hope to see you there.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Quiet on the blogging front

Things are probably going to be kinda quiet on this blog for a few more days--I'm going to be pretty busy for a while--due to (as some of you who know such details know by now) the birth of the latest addition to our family.

I try not to do certain family details in the blog--my wife and I don't like having that sorta thing spread around the web unnecessarily--but if any of you who didn't get the email were wondering, everyone's doing fine.

And apologies to any of you who didn't get the email; feel free to remind me by that or another medium, if so. Been a bit scattered around here of late.

'Til next week sometime (I expect), then.