This blog is no longer being updated. I've moved on to The Accidental Weblog. Hope to see you there.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Bowl o' coffee

Ah, there's nothing like that first 30-oz. bowl o' coffee in the morning... after a night of scattered bits of sleep spent in a house with a cranky infant.

Little guy's been pretty good. But there's always gonna be the odd night, I guess.

Little else goin' on. Managed to get another query out.

Including the ones I bought for work, I now own six sizeable soup mugs (those big thangs with the handle, often seen in the company of big bowls of French onion soup), all used exclusively for carrying various permutations of coffee. The one currently on my desk contains an epic quantity of latte, freshly brewed the moment the little one calmed down enough I could get him to take up residence in his bassinet without complaint.

Now that's a coffee mug.