This blog is no longer being updated. I've moved on to The Accidental Weblog. Hope to see you there.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Breakthrough

Had a brainwave re a certain stubbornly unsatisfactory element of a certain stubbornly broken manuscript just recently. One of those 'Eureka' moments. And one which should allow me to get the damn thing back into one piece, with the edits to be done again much less structural, more technical. Finally. After much pain. Etc.

No, I can't really go on about it here. Too much to explain, and explaining's probably kinda a bad idea even if it were interesting to anyone else, since it does concern one of those little twists in fiction that make the whole thing a lot more fun but only if you don't know what's coming (or, at least, are forced to guess). Jes' crowing, because I feel I need to, right now.

Hallelujah. About damn time. Etc.